901 Reservations LLP (“us”, “our” or “we”) respects your privacy and this policy sets out how we collect, use, store, disclose and otherwise treat your personal information. Your personal information is collected by us for the primary purpose of providing travel services to you.
1. Collection of your personal information
The personal information collected, held, used and disclosed by us is collected from you either directly, by our personal travel managers/staff or from third parties.
We only collect personal information that is necessary to assist us in providing the services you request. The types of personal information that we collect from you depends on your individual circumstances and on the type of service that you request from us. For example, when you request us to make your travel arrangements, we (or our personal travel managers) collect personal information such as:
(a) title (gender);
(c) date of birth;
(e) email address;
(h) credit card or other payment details including billing address;
(i) travel details;
(j) passport number;
(k) dietary requirements;
(l) other information relevant to travel arrangements;
(m) IP address of visitors to our website; and
(n) using cookies to store a user’s name and password on their computer for future visits to our website.
Sensitive information is collected if it is relevant to the provision of travel related services, such as insurance cover etc. This could include, but is not limited to, health information, religious practices or details of a criminal record that may be relevant to your travel arrangements.
We (or our personal travel managers) may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including the following methods:
(a) information given directly by you when making a booking either with us directly or with one of our personal travel managers. This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, online, by facsimile, by writing to us or by telephone;
(b) information you provide on our website, such as to register online for special deals, competitions or to receive our newsletters;
(c) from one of our affiliated companies;
(d) from other travel agents or service providers;
(e) from market research companies;
(f) from third party service providers that collect personal information when providing you with a service and then provide that information to us, such as frequent flyer programs; and
(g) through cookies or our server software.
2. Use of your personal information
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing travel related services, including:
(a) to make bookings with travel service providers, such as airlines, hotels and tours, on your behalf;
(b) to fulfil administrative functions associated with your purchase order, such as billing;
(c) to correspond with you in relation to the travel services you have requested;
(d) to provide you with promotional and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
(e) using the IP address of visitors to our website to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and for statistical purposes.
We will not sell our client database to third parties and will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided or a related secondary purpose, unless you agree otherwise or the use and disclosure is permitted under law.
3. Disclosure of personal information:
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
(a) to our group company(s) located anywhere;
(b) as required or authorised by law, such as where unlawful activity has been engaged in, or is suspected of being engaged in, as required by law enforcement officials or agencies; and
(c) to travel service providers, such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels and other service providers for the purpose of providing you with the travel services that you have requested.
When we book travel arrangements for you and collect your personal information we act as agent on behalf of travel service providers, such as airlines, tour companies, travel insurance providers and hotels who are responsible for providing your services.
The personal information that we need to disclose to third party travel suppliers to provide you with the travel services you request may include sensitive information.
Some of the travel service providers that we disclose your personal information to may be located outside India. The overseas travel service providers may not have privacy standards equivalent to the standards imposed in India. We do not exercise any control over the privacy practices of overseas recipients. If you do not consent to this you should not disclose your personal information to us.
4. Security of your personal information
Our parent company is located in India. The personal information that we collect from customers will be stored on our servers and may be accessed by employees of our group company(s).
We take reasonable steps to:
(a) ensure that personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, having regard to the purpose of the use or disclosure and stored in a secure environment;
(b) implement physical, electronic and organisation steps to protect your personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure;
(c) regularly review and update our security measures to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that we collect;
(d) destroy or de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
Security measures that we have in place to protect your personal information include the following:
(a) employing industry standard techniques such as firewalls, virus scanning tools and encryption;
(b) requiring employees and personal travel managers to use logins and passwords for access to all systems;
(c) requiring all staff and to maintain the confidentiality of customer information; and
(d) using secure networks when transmitting electronic data.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to your personal information or for any other security breach.
You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing material from us, write to us to unsubscribe.
6. Access to, and correction of, your personal information
You are able to access and correct your personal information held by any of our personal travel managers/staff by contacting that personal travel manager/staff directly.
You may request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us directly. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period after it is made and may recover from you our reasonable cost of providing you with access.
7. Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not controlled, operated or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Before providing your personal information to such websites, you should read, and ensure that you understand, their privacy policies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, or prefer to use the website anonymously, you should adjust your internet browser settings accordingly.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, or if there has been a breach of the privacy principles, please contact us directly. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer for sale to you various products and/or services on behalf of our Principals such as airlines, other transport operators, hotel and other accommodation providers, tour operators and other principal suppliers. These are referred to throughout as ‘Principals’.
Our services consist of arranging and co-coordinating the services offered by the Principals. 901 Reservations LLP brings about a relationship between you and each Principal. Subject to these booking conditions 901 Reservations LLP will perform its services with reasonable care and skill.
901 Reservations LLP does not guarantee the performance of the services offered by the Principals and we will not be liable in the event that you suffer loss, injury or disappointment by reason of any acts or failings of any Principal. In such case your remedy will lie against the Principal.
You should be aware that any brochure (including e-brochures) which we supply to you are the brochures of the Principals and that the statements and representations contained in such brochures are not ours but are made by the Principals. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations contained in such brochures. Principal’s website/office may be contacted for updated details if required.
901 Reservations LLP will not be liable for any loss or damage which you incur in the performance of its obligations arising out of or caused by events beyond its control or the control if its Principals including without limitation strikes, accidents, war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances or Acts of God.
2. We recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy at the time you pay for your travel. You should ensure that such insurance will protect you against medical expenses arising from sickness or injury during your travel and protect you against loss or damage to your belongings. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
If your travel arrangements involve group travel or a group event it is your responsibility to ensure you have travel insurance which is suitable for and covers those travel arrangements. You warrant that you have made appropriate enquiries and sought advice on your specific travel insurance requirements.
N.B. Please note that some credit card providers will provide the card holder with travel insurance. Where you are paying for all or any part of the services arranged through us by credit card and you intend to use travel insurance provided by the credit card provider you acknowledge that 901 Reservations LLP has offered you travel insurance and that you waive any claim against 901 Reservations LLP in respect of any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of you failing to take out any or adequate travel insurance.
3. Cancellation fees are likely to be incurred on all confirmed reservations or bookings. Further, some tickets may be non-refundable or non-transferable. It is important to check the position with us before you confirm arrangements and/or before you cancel any confirmed reservations. Please read the specific conditions detailed in the Principal’s brochures and flyers in relation to your travel arrangements. We levy additional non-refundable cancellation fee, over and above the Principal’s cancellation charges. You may request us for a written fee schedule.
Changes to reservations/rescheduling
4. If you wish to change/reschedule a confirmed reservation you are likely to incur fees. In some cases it may not be possible to change reservations or to cancel the reservation or it may be uneconomic for you to do so. You should always check the cost before requesting changes in reservations. Please read the specific conditions detailed by the Principals in relation to your travel arrangements. We levy additional non-refundable change fee, over and above the Principal’s charges. You may request us for a written fee schedule.
5. Airfares and tour prices may change without prior notice and even though your arrangements have been confirmed. Such price increases are beyond our control and you will be liable to pay for any such increases. Many airlines now impose surcharges on the price of air travel. These surcharges may change between the time you make a reservation and the date of full payment.
6. If payment has not been made by the specific date which 901 Reservations LLP will advise you, your bookings may be cancelled without notice. Payments may be made by direct deposit, cheque or credit card. If you wish to pay by credit card, it is necessary to check with us first as some airfares and package holidays cannot be paid for by credit card. In certain circumstances your credit card will be charged by the Principal. In these instances, you authorise 901 Reservations LLP to pass on your credit card details to the Principal. Credit Card payments may incur surcharges. 901 Reservations LLP will add an additional surcharge to payments made by credit card. Please check with us for current charges. When your credit card is processed by 901 Reservations LLP you agree to not have your payment ‘charged back’ or reversed by your credit card provider where the services have been provided. Payments can be made via multiple authorised channels. They can be made directly from your savings/cheque account or your credit card if applicable. Please refer to your card provider to confirm whether pay facilities are attached to your credit card. Payments made via credit card will incur a merchant fee. All cheques must be made payable to "901 Reservations LLP" .
Direct Bank Deposits can be made to “901 RESERVATIONS LLP”
HDFC Current Account No. 50200029535071
HDFC Bank’s address: LSC - 19 AND 20, BLOCK - A, PREET VIHAR, NEW DELHI 110092
IFSC Code HDFC0001350
Under no circumstances will 901 Reservations LLP accept cash payments, nor should payments be made to any other bank account.
901 Reservations LLP will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure of a tour manager or tour wholesaler to make payments to 901 Reservations LLP for reservations for airfares and services made on behalf of a tour group or any individual traveller.
7. If you cancel your travel arrangements after paying for the same no refund will be available to you until after we receive the monies from the Principal involved. In most cases, fees will be payable for cancellations and in some instances, you may not be able to claim a refund. All fee payable to 901 Reservations LLP is non refundable and subject to exclusive review of 901 Reservations LLP only.
Should the price of an airfare, cruise or tour be reduced after you have made payment your right to a refund (if any) is governed by the terms and conditions which apply to the airfare, cruise or tour as determined by the airline, cruise line or tour operator, (Principal). 901 reserves the right to retain part of the refund for service rendered and efforts made. All refunds are subject to sole discretion of 901 Reservations LLP. In case you do not agree to our refund/cancellation/rescheduling/charges terms, please seek clarification prior to paying for the services.
Passport and Visa Requirements
8. Prior to confirming your travel arrangements, you should check your passport and establish that it will remain current for the entire period of your travel. Certain countries require that your passport remains valid for a period of up to twelve months after the date upon which you are scheduled to leave such country. You may be denied entry to a country if your passport expires within 12 months. You should clarify visa requirements with the Embassies of the countries that you plan to visit as certain countries may require you to take out a visa dependant on whether you are travelling on an Indian or a foreign passport. The authorities in some countries require holders of Indian passports to take out a visa for entry into their country. A visa may be required where a contagious disease or a serious health problem exists. It is the responsibility of each member of the travelling party to ensure that they have a valid passport and the necessary visa/s for the destinations to be visited.
9. Re-entry visas will/may be required for travellers leaving India holding a foreign passport. If you hold a foreign passport then it is your responsibility to make your own enquiries and satisfy yourself as to the position in regard to your passport and/or visa requirements before leaving India.
10. Certain countries require that travellers be vaccinated against specific infection and/or diseases. 901 Reservations LLP strongly recommends that you check with your doctor and the Embassies of countries to which you are travelling to with respect to any health requirements.
Checking Travel Arrangements
11. We have exercised care in putting together the arrangements requested by you in regards to your travel and accommodation. It is important that you check all of the documentation handed to you in relation to your proposed travel and accommodation to ensure that it fully meets with your requirements and to ensure that there have been no misunderstandings. All documents, in relation to international travel, must be issued in the name of the passport holder. You may be denied carriage if the name varies.
11.1 We strongly recommend that you contact your airline prior to any travel to ensure that the scheduled departure time has not changed.
11.2 We strongly recommend that you familiarise yourself with current travel advisories/information before you travel.
11.3 Payment of any excess baggage charges is the Travellers sole responsibility.
11.4 Carry on baggage is subject to security rules on the carriage of various items. It is your responsibility to check with the relevant authorities.
12. 901 Reservations LLP accepts no responsibility for any loss, cost or expense that arises or is incurred by the customer to the extent that it arises or is incurred directly or indirectly as a result of any booking made by, or on behalf of, the customer independently of 901 Reservations LLP.
13. 901 Reservations LLP endeavours to deliver exceptional quality professional travel services. We are committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of customers and to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Customer feedback is welcomed as it helps us improve our service delivery to you.
For any clarification or feedback, please contact us. Thank you.